New England Wire Technologies is the industry leader in the development, design, and manufacture of custom wire and cable products. If you want to work in an environment that is fast-paced, supportive, rewarding, and inspires employees to grow professionally and personally, apply today. We offer an exceptional salary and generous benefits package.
Why New England Wire Technologies is a great place to work:
- Entry level manufacturing jobs starting at over $17.95/hour
- Employee owned and operated company
- 100% company paid individual employee medical care plan premium
- Internal promotion/transfer opportunities
- Profit sharing opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Vision and Dental Care plan
- Flexible spending plan
- Life and dependent life insurance plans
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Educational assistance
- On-going, on-site training
- Wellness program
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
Mechanical Engineer (HOURS: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM):
DUTIES: A hands-on Engineering position responsible to design a variety of machines, plant layouts, and equipment for production use. Oversees and plans manufacturing of designed machines, machine parts and tooling. Also provides production engineering support as needed. Aids in the resolution of maintenance problems.
REQUIRED: Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 2-4 years related experience preferred. Mechanical aptitude with good communication and interpersonal skills required. Computer skills including CAD Autodesk Inventor or equivalent and Microsoft Office also required.
Machine Operators & Manufacturing Support Staff:
Multiple Manufacturing Machine Operator positions available in a variety of departments including Plating, Drawing, Braiding, Bunching, Stranding, Cabling, and Extrusion (HOURS: 2nd shift 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM and 3rd shift 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM)
REQUIREMENTS of machine operator/support staff positions generally include/may include:
• Good mechanical ability, attention to detail and the ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
• Good manual dexterity and visual acuity
• Medium lifting
• Ability to differentiate colors
• Ability to reach overhead, kneel, and stand for long periods
• Basic computer skills
We are currently working to improve our online application center for the best user experience.
In the meantime, to send us your resume, inquire about current job postings, or to communicate with our HR department, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also download a copy of our employment application form above. Completed applications may be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or may be mailed via USPS to: Human Resources, New England Wire Technologies, 130 North Main St., Lisbon, NH 03585.