New England Wire Technologies is the industry leader in the development, design, and manufacture of custom wire and cable products. If you want to work in an environment that is fast-paced, supportive, rewarding, and inspires employees to grow professionally and personally, apply today. We offer an exceptional salary and generous benefits package.
Why New England Wire Technologies is a great place to work:
- Entry level manufacturing jobs starting at $16.00/hour
- Employee owned and operated company
- 100% company paid individual employee health care plan
- Internal promotion/transfer opportunities
- Profit sharing opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Vision and Dental Care plan
- Flexible spending plan
- Life and dependent life insurance plans
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-going, on-site training
- Wellness program including onsite nutrition and exercise classes
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
- Fine Wire Strander on 3rd shift (11:00 PM – 7:00 AM) – Will set up and operate up to 6-7 Bartells at a time. Must have good mechanical ability, attention to detail and the ability to problem solve. Some lifting is required.
We are currently working to improve our online application center for the best user experience.
In the meantime, to send us your resume, inquire about current job postings, or to communicate with our HR department, please email us at email@example.com
You may also download a copy of our employment application form above. Completed applications may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or may be hand-delivered or mailed via USPS to: Human Resources, New England Wire Technologies, 130 North Main St., Lisbon, NH 03585.