New England Wire Technologies is the industry leader in the development, design, and manufacture of custom wire and cable products. If you want to work in an environment that is fast-paced, supportive, rewarding, and inspires employees to grow professionally and personally, apply today. We offer an exceptional salary and generous benefits package.
Why New England Wire Technologies is a great place to work:
- Entry level manufacturing jobs starting at $16.00/hour
- Employee owned and operated company
- 100% company paid individual employee health care plan
- Internal promotion/transfer opportunities
- Profit sharing opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Vision and Dental Care plan
- Flexible spending plan
- Life and dependent life insurance plans
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-going, on-site training
- Wellness program including onsite nutrition and exercise classes
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
Design Engineer (HOURS: 8:00 AM — 5:00 PM) – DUTIES: The candidate selected for this position will design electrical cables to meet customer needs. Will work with the Sales Department and/or customers to understand design requirements, will assist in the manufacturing of such products and will provide necessary test plans, when required, to confirm reliability of manufactured products.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical preferred)
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products
• Familiarity with engineering software /CAD is preferred
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks and be detail oriented
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of electro/mechanical design, materials and or production techniques is a plus
IT Manager (HOURS: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM) – DUTIES: Oversee technology resources for national and international facilities. Contribute to general business planning regarding technology, systems, data security. Prioritize and address short-term and long-term needs and goals by identifying emerging trends and technology in anticipation of organizational growth. Ensure data communication security and efficiency between sites on distributed network. Direct IT staff, operations, technical support, systems analysis, programming, database management, and telecommunications, IT Training. Establish standards and procedures for the IT Department. Establish data security standards and procedures for the organization.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciences or related field (Masters preferred)
• 7-10 years past experience in related position / field
• Experience with ERP implementation and support
• Past experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, AX, Great Plains, D365, or other related platforms
• Strong project management skills required
• Willingness to travel (domestic and international) up to 15%
• High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills to work independently and work on projects with many moving parts
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience managing technical team
• Ability to communicate cross-functionally with other departments
Multi-Wire Draw Operator (HOURS: 3rd shift 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM) – DUTIES: Multiple reels/stems are set up as payoffs. Multiple ends run through a series of dies to create a predetermined size of wire. Ends coming out of the machine to the two take ups are in a pattern creating 2 reels of multi-end wire. Will be exposed to wire drawing solution and noise.
• Good mechanical ability
• Fine manual dexterity and visual acuity required
• Must have ability to trouble shoot processing issues
• Must be able to reach overhead and walk entire shift
• Basic computer skills required
We are currently working to improve our online application center for the best user experience.
In the meantime, to send us your resume, inquire about current job postings, or to communicate with our HR department, please email us at email@example.com
You may also download a copy of our employment application form above. Completed applications may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or may be hand-delivered or mailed via USPS to: Human Resources, New England Wire Technologies, 130 North Main St., Lisbon, NH 03585.