New England Wire Technologies is the industry leader in the development, design, and manufacture of custom wire and cable products. If you want to work in an environment that is fast-paced, supportive, rewarding, and inspires employees to grow professionally and personally, apply today. We offer an exceptional salary and generous benefits package.
Why New England Wire Technologies is a great place to work:
- Entry level manufacturing jobs starting at over $17.60/hour
- Employee owned and operated company
- 100% company paid individual employee medical care plan premium
- Internal promotion/transfer opportunities
- Profit sharing opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Vision and Dental Care plan
- Flexible spending plan
- Life and dependent life insurance plans
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Educational assistance
- On-going, on-site training
- Wellness program
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
Payroll Associate (Hours 8 AM – 5 PM)
DUTIES: Independently perform a variety of confidential and time sensitive accounting duties to maintain payroll records and produce the company payroll each week including bonus, incentive and supplemental payrolls. Provide information and/or supporting paperwork requested or required by employees or other agencies for financial requests.
REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge of payroll and accounting functions. Excellent organizational and computer skills required. 3-5 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Machine Operators & Manufacturing Support Staff:
Janitor (HOURS: 2nd shift 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM) Occasional Saturday work required.
Heavy Wire Bunching Operator (HOURS: 3rd shift 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM)
Bunching Operator (HOURS: 2nd shift 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM)
REQUIREMENTS of machine operator/support staff positions generally include/may include:
• Good mechanical ability, attention to detail and the ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
• Good manual dexterity and visual acuity
• Medium lifting
• Ability to differentiate colors
• Ability to reach overhead, kneel, and stand for long periods
• Basic computer skills
We are currently working to improve our online application center for the best user experience.
In the meantime, to send us your resume, inquire about current job postings, or to communicate with our HR department, please email us at email@example.com
You may also download a copy of our employment application form above. Completed applications may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or may be mailed via USPS to: Human Resources, New England Wire Technologies, 130 North Main St., Lisbon, NH 03585.