Rectangular Type 7 Litz constructions feature insulated wire which is braided and formed into a rectangular profile. Optional outer insulations may be applied.
The Type 7 braided Litz wire constructions are used primarily in high frequency grounding applications, or where special inductor designs require high aspect ratio conductors. Specific sizes utilizing almost any wire gauge are available for custom applications.
- High Q Circuitry; ex. turning coils
- Inverters; ex. DC to AC
- Low Impedance Grounding; ex. industrial machinery
- DC/DC Converters; ex. automotive, electric vehicles, medical devices, electronics
- Induction Heating Coils; ex. induction cook tops, molten metal processing, mold preheat
- Flywheel Energy Storage; ex. energy storage
- Specialty Audio; hi-fi speaker wire, audio interconnect