Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Password Protection. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all log-in, password and other account information associated with the Website (collectively, “Password(s)”), and are fully responsible for all activities that occur using your Password. You agree to immediately notify New England Wire Technologies of any unauthorized use of your Password or any other breach of security of which you become aware.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. All content on the Website, including, without limitation, all trademarks, service marks, logos, text, graphics, images, software, HTML code, programming code, the selection and arrangement of the Website and downloadable material is the intellectual property of New England Wire Technologies, or licensed to New England Wire Technologies, and is protected by U.S. and foreign laws and conventions. You may use the information provided on and through the Website solely for your internal business purposes or personal, non-commercial purposes. You must retain and reproduce each copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any of the information you display, download or reproduce. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, you are not granted any license to or right in the content of or from the Website. Except as expressly authorized by New England Wire Technologies, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, mirror, frame, republish, download, transmit or create derivative works of the Website content or services. If you believe any material on the Website infringes a copyright, trademark or service mark that you own or are authorized to protect, please notify us immediately. Send a “Notice of Infringement” to firstname.lastname@example.org and fax a confirming copy to 603.838.6320.
The trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics, page headers, button icons, scripts, domain names, URLs and other identifiers (“Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of New England Wire Technologies and others in the United States and other countries. No display or use of any Trademarks may be made without the express prior written permission of New England Wire Technologies or other trademark owner, as the case may be. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing New England Wire Technologies’ name or any Trademarks without the express prior written permission of New England Wire Technologies. New England Wire Technologies reserves the right to treat any communication you make with New England Wire Technologies via the Website as non-proprietary and not confidential.
6. Disclaimer. The website and the information, documents and other content on the website are provided “as is” without warranties, conditions, representations or guaranties of any kind, either expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, New England Wire Technologies makes no warranty or guarantee that the information on the website is complete, accurate or up-to-date. New England wire technologies (including its affiliates and subsidiaries) makes no warranty that the operation of the website or services will be uninterrupted or error free. no oral or written information or advice given by New England Wire Technologies or a New England Wire Technologies authorized representative shall create a warranty. New England Wire Technologies also expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as you access or browse the website, download material from or upload material to the website.
8. Indemnification and Release. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless New England Wire Technologies (including its affiliates and subsidiaries), and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising in any way from your use of the Website. In addition, you hereby release New England Wire Technologies from any and all claims for damages (actual or consequential), costs or expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, that you may have against New England Wire Technologies arising out of or in any way related to any content or services made available at the Website. You hereby agree to waive all laws that may limit the efficacy of such releases.
9. Cross-Border Transmission of Information. Data collected and received by New England Wire Technologies through the Website may be transmitted to the United States of America and other countries. New England Wire Technologies’ computer operations are currently based in the United States of America. The Internet is a global environment. By using the Website and sending information to us electronically, you consent to trans-border and international transmission of any data that you may choose to supply us.
10. General Terms.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are in effect as of February 15, 2013.