- Extra flexible, high strand count, tinned copper conductors
- Meets SAE J 1654 & 1127 for 600 Volt and 125° C diesel applications
- Improved flexibility over XLPO insulations
- Improved chemical resistance, temperature rating and cold weather performance vs. PVC
- Available in shielded and multi-conductor configurations
- Passed – 40° C J1127 Cold Bend Test
- RoHS Compliant
- Available in 10 standard colors
HYflex™ power distribution cables are specifically engineered to handle the high voltage and temperatures inherent with today’s diesel hybrid vehicles. Independently tested to meet the requirements of SAE J 1654 and 1127, the HYflex™ line of cables is rated for use at 125°C and up to 600 volts.
HYflex™ incorporates a uniquely designed, high performance compound specifically formulated for use in heavy duty diesel hybrid vehicles and extra flexible conductors to produce cables ideally suited for applications where flexibility, long life and performance is critical. Its extreme flexibility facilitates easy installation in tight engine compartments and other confined areas.
Available in standard conductor sizes from 8 AWG through 250 kCMA, HYflex™ Power Distribution Cables can be configured to meet your specific requirements.