Flexible – Stranded Conductors with 7 to 66 ends with a strand size between 30 -36 AWG.
Extra Flexible – Manufactured in multiple bunching and cabling operations, extra flexible conductors are made of single end stranding between 38 and 44 AWG.
Ultra Flexible – miniature conductors stranded out of 46 – 52 AWG single end wire.
Extra Flexible Insulated Power Cables
Finely stranded cables with soft durable materials to reduce cable stiffness without compromising mechanical strength.
PVC – A durable and inexpensive material commonly used in flame retardant and medical grades.
TPE – A large group of materials that includes both thermoplastic – thermoset blends and co-polymers. Increasingly used as a flexible, “green” alternative to PVC.
Polyurethane – A strong, elastic thermoplastic with superior cut through and abrasion resistance, polyurethane is an excellent choice for conductors that will see a large amount of physical wear.
Silicone Rubber – An extremely flexible thermoset material with excellent temperature characteristics.
Silicone Insulated Wire
Extra Flexible Silicone Grounding Silicone Rubber – Insulated grounding wire made from 36 AWG single end stranding and rated with the following UL styles:
- UL3212 600V, 150°C
- UL3213 600V, 150°C
- UL3214 600V, 150°C
Silicone Lead Wire – For applications that require flexible high temperature lead wire
- 1000V, 150C – Approximately .030” Silicone rubber extrusion to provide dielectric strength, traditionally made with single end strand between 36 and 50
- Extra Flexible 600V, 150C – .016” Silicone rubber insulation with 36 – 44 AWG stranding
- Ultra Flexible 600V, 150C – .010” Silicone Rubber insulation with 44 – 50 AWG stranding
UL Rated Silicone Rubber Lead Wire
- UL Style 3123 Silicone Rubber Insulated Lead Wire 300V, 150C
- UL, CSA Approved, VW-1 Rated. 30 – 16 AWG stranded tinned, nickel or silver plated copper conductor insulated with .033″ wall of silicone rubber
- UL 3132 Silicone Rubber Insulated Lead Wire 300V, 150C Class 22
- 30 – 16 AWG solid or stranded tinned copper insulated with a minimum .015″ wall of silicone rubber
PVC Lead Wire
Ultra Flexible Micro-miniature & Miniature PVC Insulation 300V, 105C
- Ultra flexible stranded bare copper conductor insulated with a .005″ of extruded PVC providing ultimate flexibility in a micro-miniature hook up wire. Temperature rating to 105°C. Voltage rating 300 volts. Resistant to acids, oils, alkalis, flame, solvents and moisture. Most items also available using tinned copper stranding.
Extra Flexible Miniature PVC Insulated Lead Wire 600V, 105C
- Extra flexible stranded bare copper conductor insulated with a .010″ wall of extruded PVC. Resistant to acids, oils, alkalis, solvents and flame. Most constructions also available with tinned copper stranding.
PVC Insulated Lead Wire 1000V, 90C
- Stranded tin-plated copper conductor insulated with a .017″ nominal wall of extruded PVC which is resistant to water, oils, acids, solvents and is self-extinguishing.
PVC Insulated Lead Wire 300V, 105C
- Stranded tin-plated copper conductor insulated with a .029″ wall of extruded PVC which is resistant to water, oils, acids, solvents and is self-extinguishing.
Fluoropolymer Insulated Lead Wire
FEP – A cost effective fluoropolymer, FEP offers an excellent mix of chemical resistance, temperature rating and voltage strength.
PFA – Offers improved performed over FEP in both Chemical Resistance and Temperature ratings.
ETFE – Improved mechanical properties over PFA and FEP at the expense of temperature rating and some electrical properties.
Ultra Flexible Micro – Miniature Insulated Lead Wire 150V, 150C
Ultra Flexible Stranded Bare Copper Conductor Insulated with a .0035″ wall of clear non-hygroscopic fluoropolymer
Teflon Insulated Lead Wire
300V, 200C – Stranded silver-plated copper conductor insulated with a .006″ wall of extruded FEP
600V, 200C – Stranded silver-plated copper conductor insulated with a .010″ wall of FEP
1000V, 200C – Stranded silver-plated copper conductor insulated with a .015″ wall of extruded FEP
UL Rated PVC Lead Wire
Resistant to moisture, oil, acids, solvents and is self-extinguishing.
UL Style 1007 PVC Insulated Lead Wire 300V, 80C: 32 – 16 AWG tin-plated copper conductor insulated with a .016″ of PVC
UL Style 1015 PVC Insulated Lead Wire 600V, 105C: 30 – 9 AWG tin-plated copper conductor insulated with .031″ of PVC
UL Style 1032 PVC Insulated Lead Wire 1000V, 90C: 30 – 9 AWG tin-plated copper conductor insulated with a .031″ wall of PVC
UL Style 1662 PVC Insulated Lead Wire 300V, 80C: 30 AWG – 4/0 stranded tin-plated copper conductor insulated with PVC