Our COLDflex Ground Cable™ product line is specifically designed for flexible, low-temperature ground cable applications. Tested for cold weather flexibility down to -40ºC, COLDflex Ground Cables™ are UV resistant and have operating voltages up to 5kV.
Manufactured using highly stranded bare copper conductors, COLDflex Ground Cable™ standard conductor sizes and constructions are listed below. Ultra flexible stranded conductors are also available in a variety of conductor materials. Please contact our design team for more specific information or to discuss your specific requirements.
Our high performance compounds are specifically formulated for use where cold weather flexibility, UV resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Standard jacket colors include: white, black, red,green, yellow, blue, brown, orange, gray and violet. Custom colors and printing are available upon request.
- Tested for cold weather flexibility down to -40ºC
- UV Resistant
- Operating voltages up to 5kV
- High dielectric strength
- Standard bare copper conductors; also available in a variety of other conductor materials
- Standard sizes 250 kCMA – 4 AWG – Other sizes available upon request
- Available in 10 standard colors
- Standard and custom surface printing available