New England Wire Technologies' innovative engineering staff can design cable incorporating dissimilar components to suit your specific requirements. We offer cables combining insulated conductors with one or more vent tubes, lumens, thermocouple leads, resistance wires, strength members or any combination of complex configuration.
Some of the design options we've offered customers in the past include:
- Lumens / Vent Tubes can be utilized to transfer liquids, gases or other cable components such as fiber optic filaments. Cables with multiple insulated conductors plus one or more vent tubes can be produced to meet specialty requirements.
- Strength Members can be anything from stainless steel cables to monofilaments to aramid fibers with a no- fray extrusion. Any of these can be cabled with other components to yield high tensile strength and low elongation in your cable.
- Communications components including specialty USB, HDMI, fiber optics or other configurations of coax or twisted pairs can be easily incorporated into the design. Improved versions like autoclave capable, low attenuation or high flex life can be designed, built and tested in-house.
- Thermocouple extension wires using ANSI standard materials can be bundled into a cable or added with a jacket for breakout. We also can design and manufacture finely stranded, highly flexible thermocouple wire as part of your custom designed hybrid cable.
- High frequency power can be supplied using our custom litz wire preventing heating and saving space and energy.
- Magnet wire twisted pairs for low voltage signal can be bundled into many pairs or insulated for breakout with other components such as strength members or power leads.
- Resistance wire, standard or finely stranded, highly flexible constructions, can be placed in a cable for heating components or placed around tubes to heat the contents
Send us your wish list...our design team will surpass your expectations!