New England Wire Technologies is the industry leader in the development, design, and manufacture of custom wire and cable products. If you want to work in an environment that is fast-paced, supportive, rewarding, and inspires employees to grow professionally and personally, apply today. We offer an exceptional salary and generous benefits package.
Why New England Wire Technologies is a great place to work:
- Entry level manufacturing jobs starting at $16.00/hour
- Employee owned and operated company
- 100% company paid individual employee health care plan
- Internal promotion/transfer opportunities
- Profit sharing opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Vision and Dental Care plan
- Flexible spending plan
- Life and dependent life insurance plans
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-going, on-site training
- Wellness program including onsite nutrition and exercise classes
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
Design Engineer on 1st Shift (8:00 am – 5:00 PM) – DUTIES: The candidate selected for this position will design electrical cables to meet customer needs. Will work with the Sales Department and/or customers to understand design requirements, will assist in the manufacturing of such products and will provide necessary test plans, when required, to confirm reliability of manufactured products.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical preferred)
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products
• Familiarity with engineering software /CAD is preferred
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks and be detail oriented
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of electro/mechanical design, materials and or production techniques is a plus
Fine Wire Strander on 3rd shift (11:00 PM – 7:00 AM) – DUTIES: will set up and operate up to 6-7 Bartells at a time.
• must have good mechanical ability
• attention to detail and the ability to problem solves
• some lifting is required
Maintenance Mechanic II on 2nd shift (3:00 PM – 11:00 PM) – DUTIES: Will perform maintenance duties in the installation, maintenance and repair of plant machinery and equipment to support production and other maintenance personnel. Will run various pieces of equipment to grind, drill, weld, solder, etc. Will also change lubricants, rebuild and replace motors, perform seasonal duties including grounds keeping, etc.
• 3-5 years related experience (machine repair)
• good mechanical ability
• attention to detail and the ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
• position requires ability to work in a team environment
• able to lift moderate to heavy items, have visual acuity and manual dexterity
• will be exposed to noise and grease
• required to stand/walk during most of the shift
• must possess own tools
We are currently working to improve our online application center for the best user experience.
In the meantime, to send us your resume, inquire about current job postings, or to communicate with our HR department, please email us at email@example.com
You may also download a copy of our employment application form above. Completed applications may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or may be hand-delivered or mailed via USPS to: Human Resources, New England Wire Technologies, 130 North Main St., Lisbon, NH 03585.