New England Wire Technologies is the industry leader in the development, design, and manufacture of custom wire and cable products. If you want to work in an environment that is fast-paced, supportive, rewarding, and inspires employees to grow professionally and personally, apply today. We offer an exceptional salary and generous benefits package.
Why New England Wire Technologies is a great place to work:
- Entry level manufacturing jobs starting at $16.00/hour
- Employee owned and operated company
- 100% company paid individual employee health care plan
- Internal promotion/transfer opportunities
- Profit sharing opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Vision and Dental Care plan
- Flexible spending plan
- Life and dependent life insurance plans
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-going, on-site training
- Wellness program including onsite nutrition and exercise classes
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
- Fine Wire Strander on 3rd shift (11:00 PM – 7:00 AM)– DUTIES: will set up and operate up to 6-7 Bartells at a time. REQUIREMENTS: must have good mechanical ability, attention to detail and the ability to problem solve. Some lifting is required.
- Multi-Wire Draw Operator on 2nd shift (3:00 PM – 11:00 PM) – DUTIES: Multiple reels/stems are set up as payoffs. Multiple ends run through a series of dies to create a predetermined size of wire. Ends coming out of the machine to the two take ups are in a pattern creating 2 reels of multi-end wire. Will be exposed to wire drawing solution and noise. REQUIREMENTS: Good mechanical ability, fine manual dexterity and visual acuity required. Must have ability to trouble shoot processing issues. Must be able to reach overhead and walk entire shift.
- Maintenance Mechanic II on 1st shift (7:00 AM – 3:00 PM) – DUTIES: Will perform maintenance duties in the installation, maintenance and repair of plant machinery and equipment to support production and other maintenance personnel. Will run various pieces of equipment to grind, drill, weld, solder, etc. Will also change lubricants, rebuild and replace motors, perform seasonal duties including grounds keeping, etc. REQUIREMENTS: 3-5 years related experience (machine repair), good mechanical ability, attention to detail and the ability to problem solve and trouble shoot. Position requires ability to work in a team environment, able to lift moderate to heavy items, have visual acuity and manual dexterity. Will be exposed to noise and grease. Required to stand/walk during most of the shift. Must possess own tools.
- Quality Engineer on 1st shift, office hours (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)– DUTIES: will work out of the Quality Lab Office and provide analysis of the manufacturing system at all stages of development to maximize ultimate product quality. Responsible to set quality test plans for raw materials, materials in process, and finished products. In addition, evaluates and acts on inspections and test results to achieve continuous improvement in test plans. Will review contracts and quality plans for quality characteristics and requirements developing control plans as required. Perform equipment and process validations, coordinate FAI activities. REQUIREMENTS: Specialized training equivalent to 2 years of college, 3-5 years related experience, must work well in a team environment, good communications skills required.
We are currently working to improve our online application center for the best user experience.
In the meantime, to send us your resume, inquire about current job postings, or to communicate with our HR department, please email us at email@example.com
You may also download a copy of our employment application form above. Completed applications may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or may be hand-delivered or mailed via USPS to: Human Resources, New England Wire Technologies, 130 North Main St., Lisbon, NH 03585.